ANGELJAM MUSIC DOWNLOAD

The server is back online, sorry for the interruption. The links to the download are: Nice to see it's still around and kicking Once I'll set up my lagless windows xp computer I might be interested in joining another server. All points will be accumulated and final winner would be the one with highest points. The server will return as soon as it's transferred to the new host. I'm more of a nostalgia type so I would like a server with all the o2jam official songs well, most of them at least ;p. O2Jam was the first music game I've dedicated myself into. angeljam music

Uploader: Tygorr
Date Added: 5 December 2018
File Size: 15.66 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 69695
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Silver Spirit Member 6, Posts Reg. Several issues like item shop not loading should be resolved as well. Hi guys, I've been receiving message on how to download angeljam and where to download.

O2Jam - Other Music Games - Music Game Forums - ZIv

Is angeljam server serving you better? No lags at all since it runs on a dedicated server Oh here's some links: So does anyone here still play? Server Maintenance had commenced: Click here for more info: More details will be posted in December.

Maybe you have noticed it, but for those who didn't: Click here to get info on how to participate: AJ Patcher v4 - Beta http: There will be different GMs on duty throughout the tournament period. For any difficulties of connection, please refer to our group page.

AngelJam - Let the music play! Hi guys and fellow follower of AJ, I know the server had been down for some time due to the setup and server migration.

angeljam music

Our sponsor previously decided to anbeljam on to his real life so he can't sponsor us any more, therefore we need to get a free server and host it. My hardest official song pass is Beatdrop's Phase 1, which is level Please be patient and sorry for the inconvenience.

The server will be shut down tomorrow to begin preperations for the server transfer backup. The server is back online. I'm planning to create one because these servers have too much modification on the interface which makes the game unoriginal.

AngelJam software and downloads ()

Remember it is best to be installed with anti-virus is off. Morning peeps, How are your day? English is not my first language.

angeljam music

I want to exchange my still living Private Servers list, can you too? Here's the patcher link: Email or Phone Password Forgot account?

Right now I'm playing at AngelJam private server. Check the link for more info: I just tried playing O2PF International, it's freaking kickass! Send us your dropbox link. Please do let us know if you encounter any problem.

Angeljam Music Magnet

Hopefully we can make our comeback ASAP: The server will return as soon as it's transferred to angeljm new host. O2Jam international server was closed few years ago, but I find this game still fun to play sometimes.

angeljam music

Still, my question about private server hasn't answered yet:

Comments

Popular Posts